Sunday, July 13, 2014

Makerie magic

I feel a little too full to write about my experience teaching Living Frames yesterday, but here are some pictures of the day. Leading this retreat workshop felt like a dream come true for me. It gave me a chance not only to teach again (which, as Mom predicted, was just like riding a bike), but to share so many of my deep loves on a soul-infused piece of land, with women who came ready to dig in. I think what maybe struck me most of all is how amazing it feels to give--abundantly, honestly--out of my own creative soul and talents. What joy to discover that the gift I offer is something others need and crave. And what a gift to receive their generous wisdom and insight. 

 
 

 

Garden treasure hunt. I had these tucked around the property, filled with questions to spur their writing.






 
 






 
A gorgeous dinner made with vegetables grown right on the farm.

And since it couldn't get any better, just throw in a double rainbow (actually a triple for a few minutes but that had to be savored, not recorded). 

I shared an absolutely magical day with these beautiful, creative women. So grateful!

1 comment:

Jonalee said...

Sigh again. love you!

Post a Comment