Thursday, November 8, 2012

Now We Are Seven

Seven years ago today a little boy came into our lives. He made us parents for the first time. We named him John Daniel, after his Grandpa and his Daddy, but we call him Jack. John means "God is gracious" and that's exactly how I feel when I look at our precious boy.


Every day he teaches how us how to be more loving. I am so grateful for his impish grin, love of climbing, sweet nature, and thoughtfulness. 

We thank God for you, Jack!

2 comments:

Jonalee said...

Can't believe how our littles are getting so big!
What a sweet boy you have! (want to set up a match?)

Christine and Daniel said...

Of course I do! We could tell them it was their pregnant mothers' "bashing around London" and fainting over the muffins that paved the way for future romance. :)

Post a Comment